CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Daryl Hok, COO and Executive Vice President of global cybersecurity startup CertiK which provides end-to-end security solutions for the blockchain industry.
As the EVP & COO at CertiK, Daryl received a B.A. from Yale University and has previously held roles in Product Management, Corporate Development / M&A, and Business Development for companies like Fiscal Note and Signatory.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Daryl got into crypto
- Why Bitcoin’s original purpose is as a store of value
- CertiK’s goals and objectives
- The benefits of using CertiK
- Insurance and security projects growth in the crypto industry
- Blockchain interoperability
- CertiK’s plans to protect from exploits
- Controversial opinions
- Daryl’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post CertiK’s COO on the future of blockchain security and the normalisation of crypto-insurance appeared first on CryptoSlate.