CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Paul Barroso, the co-founder and CEO of Atani.
Barroso is an avid crypto trader and experienced software engineer. After graduating with a Computer Science degree, Paul developed a career in software engineering in London, United Kingdom.
After gaining experience across the tech stack both as a frontend and backend engineer, Paul joined US investment bank Morgan Stanley, where he developed a trade-matching engine and data intelligence hub for its Fixed Income Group.
Before co-founding Atani, Paul founded a cryptocurrency proprietary trading desk and traded across spot, margin, derivatives, options and OTC markets for crypto.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Paul got into crypto
- Why he decided to start Atani
- Atani’s notable milestones
- The benefits of the Atani platform
- What’s coming on the product roadmap
- Biggest challenges of building a crypto trading terminal
- Crypto predictions for 2021 and more
The post Atani CEO on the challenges of building a trading terminal, the future of crypto and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.