Before creating CryptoBanter, he founded and built the biggest marketing and sales agency in Africa, The Creative Counsel, which he sold to the French media giant Publicis for over $150m when he discovered crypto. Then he went on to create and host Crypto Trader, the world’s first and only televised Crypto show on CNBC.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Ran got into crypto
- How this bull market feels different from 2017
- CryptoBanter’s goals and objectives
- How CryptoBanter built a strong community in a short time
- The responsibilities of being a crypto influencer
- Creating compelling crypto content every day
- Crypto’s adoption increase
- Controversial opinions
- Ran’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post Ran Neuner on building a live and credible 24/7 crypto community, predictions for 2021 and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.